FOLLOWING ARE THE SET OF DATA WE COLLECT AS CLIENT’S INFORMATION:
- Client Name (First and Last Name)
- Email address (Corporate Email, Business Email) along with the Direct Line Number (if available)
- Purpose or Interest of the request with us on our latest, syndicated, and customized research reports, business insights to help you in a better way accordingly.
- Communication Data – The Information you entered while requesting our services with us on our website or when you communicate with us either through any of the mediums email, chat, direct line, phone call, video conference, or by another medium. We use this information depending on the mode and contextual communication to ensure our representatives maintain appropriate behavior with the respective customers.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in spring takes effect on May 25, 2018, and includes substantial changes to the European Union data protection laws. The purpose is to standardize data protection laws across the EU, enable people in the EU to enhance rights to their data, and require businesses to meet organizational and technical controls around the processing and collection of personal data. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) launched by the EU replaced the existing 1995 European Data Protection Directive and the data controller and processor as defined in the GDPR. We at Quintile’s stepping into advancements in the digital era and the introduction of GDPR. However, a comprehensive version of our privacy laws, as digitalized and modernized to resonate with the present turning a world full of information and the data-driven world with an idea of digitalizing the world with a fast-paced data-driven world.
We at Quintile Group and its associations do not entertain the processing of one’s personal information beyond what is crucial for the functioning of services. After a diligent review of the GPDR requirements for data protection, we have successfully enacted the necessary course of action, both, organizational and technical, for successful compliance.
Furthermore, Quintile Group and its associations are also making deliberate steps to upgrade its services and operation, while maintaining uttermost standards to the security and privacy of its users. We at Quintile Group and its associations believe in rights to data protection and privacy that individuals’ are of foremost importance. Therefore, we take data protection and privacy are very serious and we do not compromise under any circumstances.
You can unsubscribe your name from our marketing list and email/phone by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reply to this email by typing ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line and do the necessary processing.
Email Confidentiality: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. If you would like to opt-out of receiving our promotions and other emails related to our work, please reply to this email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line and we will do the needful.
INFORMATION SHARING AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
We at Quintile Group and its associations, use service providers to provide certain services to us, such as analytics tools, credit card processing, gateway services, data management services, Web hosting, DNS providers, and Web development. We only provide necessary information to our service providers to perform these services for the performance of our non-disclosure agreement, contractual obligations, or for measures in preparation for such a contract with you upon request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) b GDPR.
We may share the information which we collect with our affiliates. If the Company is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all our assets, we may disclose or transfer information we collect in connection with such a transaction based on our prevailing legitimate interests in participating in cooperating with our affiliates or being subject to such transactions under Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
We may disclose information about you to third parties if (a) that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request (Art. 6 (1) GDPR), (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms of service (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR), (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Services (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR), (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of us, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR), (e) to respond in an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person (Art. 6 (1) d GDPR), or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may correct, update, review or change your form filling information by accessing your settings or write back to us at email@example.com
- Access your data processed by us; keeping Internal records and maintaining into the internal database
- Have your data rectified or erased ("right to be forgotten");
- Have the processing of your data restricted, effectively barring further access; and to be informed, legal terms govern our website and services we provide
- Receive a copy of your data, request your data be transferred ("right to data portability").
- Support purposes and Troubleshooting
- Analyzing and monitoring to keep you updated for changes or any updates on our events and related to the services.
- Periodically sending you any emails to keep you updated through our new services, latest reports, special offers, or other services which may help you to get insights and offer updates, you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided while requesting with us our services.